GBR-FTC1381G Rear Solid XS Brake Discs – Defender, Discovery 1, Range Rover Classic
Rear solid XS brake discs to fit:
- Defender – 1987 Up To 2006 and 2007 Onwards
- Discovery 1
- Range Rover Classic – 1986 Up To 1991
The brake disc is one of the components to your braking system, which is comprised of brake pads, a brake caliper and brake disc. Upon pressing the brake pedal, brake fluid flows to the calipers, from the master cylinder and this assists in the process of the vehicle slowing down and coming to a stop.
These brake discs are a low noise disc and have an anti-corrosion coating, giving them a long lasting clean appearance, which is great for open rims!
Key Points: -
- Disc Run Out = ≤0.08mm
- Unbalance Requirement = ≤150g.cm
- Coating = 5-20µm NA Paint
- Salt Spray Test – 120 Hours